Film Review-Vikram The Hit list.

Stars-Kamal Hassan, Vijay Sethupathi, Fahid Faisal

Direction-Lokesh 

Rating -4 stars

Vikram is the Remake of a 1986 Film that had Kamal Hasaan playing the role of a Spy called Vikram.

So when I first saw a poster of the New Vikram Film I had no clue what the 2022 Action Film is all about.

I just knew it has Kamal Hassan In the Lead role along with Vijay Sethupathi and Fahid Fasal. From the poster, I Could make it is an out and out  Action Film.Of course Kamal Hassan is a Big Star in Indian Cinema.But I not knowing What the new Vikram film  is all about.


Until I saw the Hindi Version of the Film. Though  I missed nearly 20 mins of the film .As the film is more than  3 and half hours in its total time I Enjoyed it more than I had expected. For all those folks who likes to watch Hardcore Action films of 90 Action Stars of  Arnold and Stallone then Vikram is the film to watch. Kamal Hassan was just kickass in the whole film especially when he is carrying a small Baby in one hand and shooting machine guns from the Other Hand.Action scenes are extra ordinary and never been shot in Hindi Films.


Rating 4 STARS






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Its battle of two films Barbie and Openheimer at Box office.