Travel Section-Iam happy to introduce a new section in my blog which will be covering travel.





Hello friends Iam really happy to introduce a new section in my blog this section will be covering travel.


I will be posting updates of my travelling trips here.So recently I went to Karjat Farms resort.

Now karjat is a vacation destination. It is just 2 hrs away from mumbai.Recently I visited The very beautiful Attra farms resort which is located in Karjat.

Here is some of the beautiful  pics of the Magnificent  resort located in Karjat.The farms are very scenic and is located on the hills.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Its battle of two films Barbie and Openheimer at Box office.

Superstar Sunny Deol,Amisha Patel,Uttkarsh Sharma and Simrat Kaur Starring Action Film Gadar 2 has become third highest grossing hindi film of all times.